world of weird things podcast: close encounters of the ufo kind
Once again, stories of military officers spotting UFOs and never getting answers to their questions are making their way through the media. Why are these tales so common?
Since 1947, both the public and the media have been fascinated with flying saucers, floating triangles, odd lights zooming across the sky, and the little gray or green men thought to pilot them. And while it’s not completely out of the realm of possibility that we may have been visited by an alien civilization, the odds that it happened, much less that it’s happening all the time, are beyond overwhelmingly against it. So why are we seeing so many strange lights in the sky and hearing so many bizarre stories about them and their supposed pilots?
Subscribe to get the latest episodes…
Articles covered or touched on in this episode…
– Did The Chilean Navy Really Track A UFO?
– Why Military UFO Sightings Are So Hard To Explain
– Are We Drawing In UFOs With Mushroom Clouds?
– A Friendly Tip For Ufologists
– The Fermi Paradox, Or, Are We Being Ghosted By Aliens?
– World Of Weird Things Podcast: Ancient Aliens
– A Comprehensive Look At Alien Abductions
– When The Call Is Coming From Inside The House
Related articles and further reading…
Intro/outro by Absolute Valentine, courtesy of Lazerdiscs Records