world of weird things podcast: how to (profitably) defuse yellowstone
California has stopped rocking and rolling, which means it’s time for conspiracy theorists to do what they do best, spreading rumors and elaborate videos claiming that we saw an Air Force space plane triggering natural disasters from space. And speaking of natural disasters, while we might not be able to control earthquakes and droughts, it turns out we could actually control one force of nature with modern technology: volcanic eruptions. Plus, we would even make a profit in the process.
Subscribe to get the latest episodes…
Articles covered or touched on in this episode…
– It’s Just A Supervolcano, What Could Go Wrong?
– Yellowstone Is Rumbling, Hit The Decks?
– Yellowstone: The American Apocalypse That Might Never Happen
– How To Stop Supervolcanoes From Destroying Humanity (And Make A Profit)
– Can We Really End Civilization With Nukes?
– When In Doubt, Reach For A Conspiracy?
– A Look At Monstrous Wildlife, Graboid Edition
Related articles and further reading…
– Can We Really Re-Ice The Arctic?
– Can Antacids And Geoengineering Help Us Stop Global Warming?
Intro/outro by Absolute Valentine, courtesy of Lazerdiscs Records